Revised: November 29, 2016
Collecting Your Information
The types of information we may collect about you include:
- Personal, business, contact, and demographic information, which you provide on the Site or give us in any way, such as name, business name, address, email, and phone in connection with completing the registration process, making a purchase or donation, posting comments or other content or participating in interactive forums or features.
- Personal information from your Facebook profile when you create a profile on the Site by connecting with Facebook, such as name, gender, age, profile photo, email, and residential address.
- Demographic, contact or other personal information you provide in connection with your participation in surveys, contests, games, promotions, and other activities on our Site.
- Information, such as name, email address, birth date, credit card data, which you voluntarily provide to us when you make a purchase, donation, send us an email, sign up to receive emails, fill out a form, or connect to our Site.
- Information our servers automatically recognize when you browse the Site, such as your IP address, your operating system, browser version, the address of a referring website, and the pages you visit on the Site.
- If you access the Site from a mobile device, we may also collect information about the type of mobile device you use and the information about the location of your device.
- If you authorize on your mobile device, we access geolocation data from such device to provide a customized experience.
Using Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to:
- Perform the functions and Services you request or authorize.
- Send you confirmations, receipts, updates, alerts, administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of the Site or Services.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site and Services.
- Monitor and analyze Site usage and trends to improve the Site, Services and your future experience on the Site.
- Solicit donations and support for our Site and Services.
- Request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of the Site or Services.
- Respond to your emails or other contact requests.
- Deliver requested information or information we think may be of interest to you.
Sharing Your Information
We may share information we have about you as follows:
- We may share your information with third parties (such as vendors and consultants) that perform services for or on our behalf.
- In response to legal process or a request for information, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation or necessary to investigate or remedy potential violation of our policies or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others.
- When you use interactive features of our Site, your posts may be viewed by all users of the Site and may be publicly distributed outside the Site by us or third parties.
- We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect information about how you use the Site and Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
- We may share information about you with third parties in order to deliver targeted advertisements on behalf of us or others, including on third-party websites and applications.
- With your consent or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactive Features of the Site
Securing Your Information
We realize the importance of securing your personal information, so we have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to enhance the safety of information about you that is collected on our Site. While we have taken reasonable steps to make the personal information you provide to us as secure as possible against unauthorized access, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online can potentially be intercepted and used by unauthorized parties. To help ensure security via the Internet, we recommend you keep your browser up to date with automatic security updates enabled and use unique usernames and passwords that are never shared.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
“Do-Not Track” Signals and Disabled Cookies
Policy for Children
We do not use our Site to knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or that you are the age of majority and have given us consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Site and Services.
Links to Other Websites
Questions or Comments
Contact by Mail:
Better World International
320 SE 3RD ST APT A 17
GAINESVILLE, FL 32601
©2016 Better World International,. All Rights Reserved.